1. Put away my Patriots t-shirt for the season. Goodbye stupid shirt; see you in August. Just so you know, you’re no longer my lucky shirt.
2. Made a mediocre lunch, nostalgic for the feasts of game day. Even lime Tostitos have lost their charm.
3. Moped around the house, reflexively grabbing the remote and then tossing it aside with a sigh.
4. Cursed the snow that fell during four separate squalls on Sunday. Snow is only welcome during playoff games.
5. Read an article by sportswriter Dan Shaughnessy who put the loss into perspective: it was bad, but not as bad as the spectacular collapses of the Red Sox, which while true, only made me feel worse.